Friday, February 7, 2014

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

Finally.

FINALLY. 

Fiber Lore has opened for business!


Obviously, it's still a work in progress, but aren't all businesses?

Oh my goodness, I don't even know how to feel right now. Wow. this probably shouldn't be a big deal...I mean, it's no Brick and Mortar, and inventory is still small, but...

It probably has more to do with the fact that I planned for this for over a year. It's something that I am really taking seriously. I'm following through on an idea. That doesn't happen enough in my life. 

This is the start of something bigger than the shop, guys. This is the start of, well...

Me. Grownup me. At 27. I'm getting it now.

Anyway, blah blah blah, I'm all excited and shit, so go take a look now! :D  \o/



 ~A~

No comments:

Post a Comment