Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Virtual Weekender Bag

I don't know, the title just sounded cool.  I love reading Friday/Weekend wind up posts, be it DIYs To Try or favorite blog reads, or 'Forensic Evidence Friday' (I made up that last one. But it would be super cool, right?).

But it's Wednesday, you say.  Ha! A girl can get her weekend started as early as she wants, my friend. Party-pooper.

So I figured, as a fellow aspiring blogger trying to make her posts less erratic, I would share a few things to occupy your (early) weekend if you feel so inclined.

1. This post, a letter to an aspiring writer from a freelance writer/blogger. It's great advice for any creative endeavor, to be honest. There are definitely some things I hope to keep in mind as I begin running my shop.

2. Start reading a book, maybe?

3. Live vicariously through librarian woes (if you haven't noticed, I'm kind of freakishly obsessed with becoming/knowing/touching librarians)

All right, it's back to the grind for me. I did so much photo editing yesterday that my pupils have turned into computer screens. But I'm so close to opening. SO CLOSE. 

~A~

No comments:

Post a Comment