Monday, December 10, 2012

BIG things, little hands.

Okay okay, so I've been gone for a couple months, I know.

But this time, it's not because I've abandoned projects or lost my frakkin mind (again).

This time is for serious, folks.

There will be a proper update coming soon, but I just wanted to share a few things:

1: I finally did a project with intarsia knitting. Now I want to do it all the time.

2: I found the most darling yarn shop near my job in Evanston, and now I just want to give them ALL of my business. :)

3: I've been busy working on Holiday gifts not only for my friends, but friends of my friends--commissioned knitting! How awesome is that?

3.5: I'm creating some more pieces for the ETSY shop I intend to open after the New Year!

3.75: I can now put that camera I bought (and never used) last year to good use for my items!


I suggest following me on Instagram. I keep posting knitted item photos on there and not here (don't ask why). Just search for PusherofPens.


Super excited for these new developments, and I can't wait to share more!

~Pusher.Of.Pens.~

No comments:

Post a Comment