Monday, May 30, 2011

PROGRESS!



Man, you can get a lot done when you knit while in transit, watching movies, sitting around in the burbs with nothing to do...

Couple of things to keep in mind for the future...
-It's very easy to accidentally add extra loops. You think you lost one, and grab some random yarn and move on. Then, as you progress (as you can see in the picture above) it magically grows wider. I went from 20 starting loops to 23. I will try my damndest to keep it at 23.

-This shit is soothing as hell. Meditative, even. Your hands just go to work, and it's so easy to do all day. So, note to self: If I find my ass spreading, STOP KNITTING.

-Darling boyfriend seemed a little too eager to suggest future projects for me. Make him something he'll totally hate.

I think I may be starting a new fashion trend: Knit-bandit chic. Who's on board?

~Pusher. Of. Pens.~



No comments:

Post a Comment